The Factors Involved with Dental Implant Cost
Dental implant cost can vary greatly depending on a wide range of factors, including surgeon experience, materials used, and any coinciding treatments. Dr. Ilya Yagudayev, working alongside our team, can determine your dental implant cost during a consultation at our Riverhead, NY, office. In addition, we can explain the life-changing benefits that the majority of our patients experience from receiving dental implants. This permanent tooth replacement solution can be one of the most health-conscious investments you make in your lifetime. At Affordable Dental Care, we offer competitive pricing, typically 30-50% less than competitors, and a variety of financing options including CareCredit® and in-house payment plans. We also offer no-cost consultations to get patients started.
Why Dental Implants Are Different
Dental implants provide the healthiest, longest-lasting solution to missing teeth. Like natural tooth roots, they stimulate and strengthen your jawbone to protect your long-term oral health. Because they are self-supporting, dental implants also offer the strongest foundation available for your replacement teeth.
At Affordable Dental Care we offer competitive pricing, typically 30-50% less than competitors, and no-cost consultations.
Although we do not personally provide dental implant surgery at Affordable Dental Care, the practice partners with a wide range of trustworthy oral surgeons. During your one-on-one consultation with your doctor, he will explain the cost of your treatment and will take the time to address your questions and any concerns you may have. If you would like to discuss financing options, our friendly front office staff will be happy to go over this information with you.
Factors that Contribute to the Cost of Implant Treatment
- Experience and Expertise: Patients are advised to choose a reputable surgeon for implant placement. The surgeons that we partner with vary in cost, but he will refer you to one based on your budget and restorative needs.
- Location of Facility: Whether your procedure is performed in-office or a surgical center can also impact the overall cost. Procedures performed under general anesthesia in a surgical center can be more costly than procedures performed in-office with a local anesthetic.
- Type of Restoration: A single dental implant restored with a dental crown will cost less than an entire arch of teeth replaced with an implant-supported denture.
- Prerequisite Treatments: If you are experiencing any type of bone or gum degeneration, you may require bone or gum grafting before dental implants can be placed. Additional treatments can have an impact on cost.
- Materials: Restorations can be fabricated with different materials, including porcelain and ceramic, which vary in cost.
Although traditional restorations are more affordable initially, implant-supported restorations are designed to be permanent. They can also help you avoid losing more teeth or having other complications associated with missing teeth, making them very cost-effective over time.
Our Cost for Implant Restoration
Each patient will receive a one-on-one consultation with a member of our team that will determine the cost of their treatment. Given the above factors, cost may vary significantly from patient to patient. To restore a single implant with a crown, your cost with us will be $250 for the abutment and $600 for the crown.
Schedule Your Consultation
Dental implant treatment provides a permanent tooth-replacement solution that looks and feels natural. Our practice is focused on providing you with quality implant restoration at an affordable price, and we offer financing options. Contact our practice today to schedule your dental implant consultation.